Friday 3 April 2015

Easter Bunnies - Spring Intentions

I've been somewhat sporadic recently about updating my blog. It's been winter, I've been experimenting with a new camera (a Digital SLR - only to revert to my handy compact which I find easier to master).  Blogger hasn't helped by going through a rough patch where it was virtually impossible to upload pictures.  This seems to have improved with the latest Windows updates. Work has been... busy. Now the clocks have gone forward, the evenings are light for longer,  the four day Easter Weekend has arrived and its time to honour the tradition of making hot cross buns - and posting the proof:
 
HXBs
 
 
Intentions? Rather rashly I have decided to replace my temporary plastic growhouse with something more permanent.  This was supposed to be ready for spring.  Below is the current state of play.  I've excavated the trench for the foundations and filled it ith rubble. That's all so far.  What are bank holiday weekends for?

 
 
Building Project
I might even plant some spuds, jerusalem artechokes and sow some parsnips and broad beans too! Wonders never cease.

2 comments:

  1. If you are planning to erect a greenhouse over Easter I hope the winds don't blow back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to get my spuds in today...it's so wet after torrential rain last night though...maybe tomorrow?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete